20 June 2012

BBQ Lunch, Ian and Rebecca



My latest BBQ was for Ian and Rebbecca from Salisbury, whom I recently met to arrange their wedding catering for next year. After searching through my site from a recommendation, they contacted me regarding my BBQ menus and we arranged to do a small family BBQ to give an opportunity to taste my food and have a chat about the upcoming wedding. I had free range with the menu choice and so offered a variety of meats and fish to offer a good selection to narrow down for their wedding menu.




Menu


100% British beef burgers, caramelised red onions
x x x
Pork and black pepper sausages
x x x
Chicken Tikka skewers
x x x
Chicken and smoked bacon skewers, honey and soy,
x x x
5 spice and BBQ roast pork belly
x x x
Papillote of salmon, white wine, olive oil, cracked black pepper, lemon
x x x
Skewered King prawns
x x x
Saute new potatoes, olive oil, butter and fresh basil, Tiger loaf, sesame seed baps,
x x x
Tossed salad, coleslaw, tomato, chilli and coriander salsa,



White chocolate and orange tiramisu,
x x x
Elderflower and vanilla pannacotta.














Ian and Rebbecca, along with the rest of their family were such a friendly bunch, being a pleasure to cater for and allowing me to attain great fruition from cooking on the day. They all gave great compliments on my food which were taken with the utmost of gratitude and I am really looking forwards to their special day next Spring.




For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment