12 November 2011

PRIVATE DINNER PARTY, Karen Brown



I have often donated my dinner party services for the benefits of various charities and the latest recipients hosted a dinner party for four in their beautiful home in Hook. As always, I arrived with about an hour to set up, with all the ingredients, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. My dinner party service aims to provide an amazing bespoke experience with me helping create a menu with you to suit your preferences. By using my bespoke services in your own home, you can host the most fabulous dinner party with none of the usual work load and stress that comes with it. Simply sit back and relax with your guests and enjoy the great food that I love preparing and cooking. I can even provide a waitress to serve your drinks so that you will be able to receive the full benefits of a personal chef.


Menu

Pre-Starter:

Freshly made olive and rosemary bread, olive oil and balsamic.


To begin:

Crab and celeriac remoulade, Dijon mustard and horseradish.
Granary Melba toast.


Main-Course:

Trio of Gressingham duck, red wine and balsamic gravy.
Seared 5 spice marinated breast, crispy roast shank, confit duck roll, soy glaze.
Buttered fondant potato, roasted carrots and saute cabbage with garlic and shallots.


To follow:

Rhubarb and ginger Charlotte,
Chilled vanilla custard, rhubarb puree and caramel sauce.






Karen and her husband were very welcoming and it was another great evening for me at what has become an increasingly popular service. Dinner parties are definitely at the top of my most favourite events and I hope to continue to grow my personal business in this way.


No comments:

Post a Comment